- All abstract submissions should be submitted online via the abstract submission web portal.
- Please note that hard copy submissions to the CCP Office will NOT be accepted.
- All research studies should have obtained Ethics Committee approval. All Clinical Trials should have been registered with a Clinical Trials Registry. Authors should provide their letter of approval from an accepted Ethics Review Committee (ERC) for research studies and Clinical Trials Registration Number for Clinical Trials.
- If accepted, the presenting author must be registered for the Annual Academic Sessions.
- All authors should declare any conflicts of interest during their presentation at the congress.
- Submit your abstract via the web portal on our website. Please enter the information requested in the system (title, names, and affiliations, presenting author, abstract text etc.)
- A confirmatory email should be received within 24hrs of the submission, if not please contact the CCP office.
Abstract submission guidelines
Awards for free papers and posters
Terms and conditions